Belvedere of well-nourished harmony (Yiheyuan)
The belvedere of harmony and well-nourished was erected in 1772 and restored in 1802 and 1891, like the other buildings of this palace. Standing north of the Temple of Joyful Longevity, it measures seven arches wide and one deep. A sundial was placed on the left side of the platform, before the belvedere. On both sides of the belvedere there are corridors whose walls are stone. The Belvedere of Well-Nourished Harmony is now the third exhibition hall, showing ornaments of gold, silver, jade, precious stones, coral and many other minerals.
Back to the list of the pavilions of the forbidden city