Pavilion of auspicious clarity (Chengrui ting)
This pavilion is in the imperial garden. It was built in 1583 during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). It has a veranda and rests on a single arch bridge that extends over a fish pond. This square pavilion has four open sides and a pyramid-shaped roof with green ceramic tiles. The adjoining veranda has a rolled roof, which is rather original. The pavilion is symmetrical with the floating Jade Pavilion (Fubi ting) on the east side of the garden.
Back to the list of the pavilions of the forbidden city