The tower with the arrows is called "Broad arrow tower", or "the tower with the wide arrow". It was built in 1240 during the expansion of the tower of London and its surroundings by a fortification bristling with defensive towers.
Tower of arrows
On the eastern side of the fortress there are only two towers, except those of the corners. The Constable's Tower and this one. They are similar, with a capital D-shaped plane, the circular side facing the city to allow the archers to position themselves in all directions. There is nothing special to say about this rather classic tower.
The map of the tower of London with the list of the buildings